Update on us and Halloween PicsI apologize for not responding soon but after Braddy's surgery Tues. we had to rush Avary to the hospital that night. He slept most of the day too on Tues. He is a wonderful sleeper but has a schedule that he is almost always clockwork with. Anyway later in the evening he wasn't himself at all. He then proceeded to become lathargic.(sp?) He was going in and out of it. Michael and I rushed him to the ER where they admitted him. They ran all these tests. I guess the hardest thing I have ever done in my life is that I had to hold my baby down while they did a spinal tap on him. I cried along with him.
The only thing they found and we still don't know why it has happened is that his white blood count is almost nothing. It is currently 16% and normally it is suppose to be I think between 70 and 80%. The total count is also low but the one that I mentioned here is the part that fights infection. What does this mean... We are homebound again! I will do anything though to keep my babies safe.
We are going back Monday for a repeat test. I will update when I know more.
Prestyn is still the little monkey he always is. He is having a flare up with his breathing. He has not been officially dx with it but I am almost positive that he has asthma.
The older three are fine. Bradlee is doing so well in school. He is sick right now with a sinus infection. He has also had to start with his inhaler for the winter. This is the first winter off of the nebulizer and on the inhaler only. He is on 1 twice daily and then a rescue one as needed. I pray this works for us.
Kaitlyn and Maddie got their first report cards this week. They made A's and B's. I was proud of them adjusting to school so quickly and well.
Michael is still having a lot of difficulites. He still has an infection and bleeds quite easily and quickly. He has to return to the doctor this week. If he is not better then a repeat surgery on his sinus' and nasal passage has to be done. He has not got to return back to work yet. We are probably looking at Dec before he returns.
I have to have a total hystorectomy in Dec. I have put it off since the babies were 2 mths even having the other surgery but it has been no luck. I am worried that I can not take care of the kids well enough after I have it. A part of me says I want to cancel it but the other part says I have to have it and quit putting my health aside.
He is a slide of the boys tonight. I dressed Avary and Pres up but they did not get to trick or treat. We just went to our church and it is quite large so I am secluded to the car... Take care and enjoy your weekend. I pray everyone is having better than the 20 and 30 degree lows we are having here. I hate to see winter coming.. One day I may move further south to the warmer states. LOL